Update…. the girls bathroom should be finished soon!
Since we have been on vacation for two weeks and my daughters 2nd birthday is next week, I haven’t had the chance to work on the bathroom or update about what I did before we left. Although, the girls bathroom is ALMOST finished. I still have to add floating shelves and paint the mirror, but after that I will have the BATHROOM REVEAL! I wanted to add a few photos of some of the projects that I have done.
- Mason Jar toothbrush holder
- Check out this adorable kid-friendly mason jar toothbrush holder that I did!
- Affordable Initial towel holder
- Personalized towel holder for the girls. I wanted to add something for the girls, but also keep it “adult-friendly” lol. We can’t always do everything the kids want, right?
- Check out my post of how I spray painted the laminate counter tops.
- Do you want to learn how to give your laminate cabinets and easy update? You can use Milk Paint! Check out how to paint them here.
Well, I don’t want to reveal all of the details and pictures before the BIG REVEAL of the girls bathroom. Come take a look later to check it out!