Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by to check out another post! I have decided to make a list for the top projects that I would like to do for our house by the end of the year. Seriously though, I have many more to add, but I will try to keep it to under 10 projects so I don’t drive everyone in my house insane.
I have boards on my Pinterest account for almost all of these projects (they may or may not have been pinned multiples times and for a few months… or years 😉 LOL)
- Budget friendly kitchen makeover
- DIY welcome sign for the front porch (I am hoping to complete this in June).
- I would like to make one similar to this one from the Home Depot Blog, but with a sign that is exchangeable for the seasons.
- Build an outdoor sofa
- We are going to build a comfortable sofa from Ana-White’s dimensions and tools. I can’t wait to see how this turns out so I can finish my patio retreat.
- Build a sofa table for behind the couch (awesome hubby is currently building)
- Redecorate living room area – excuse the dirty couches… I have washed them since this picture
- Update garage laundry
- I haven’t figured out all of the details of this one yet, but I am sure something fun will come to mind!
- Build a rolling laundry basket holder
- I’m really excited to build this laundry cart from Ana-Whites plans!
- Update master bathroom
- My goal is to add a touch of black and white, modern farmhouse to every room. I already have a few things in mind for this one!
- Add faux brick to the front of the house for curb appeal
- Repaint front door with a bright pop of color
- This is such an easy fix to add to your home, I painted it red to match the roof… but now I am leaning towards a bright blue. What do you think? Blue, black or another form of red?
Overall, I hope that we are able to accomplish these in the next 6 months or so. If not, I will just keep adding to my list, haha! The largest project is going to be redoing our kitchen… it has been a long time coming and I cannot wait to show the reveal. Thanks for stopping by, feel free to check out my other blog posts.